California Dreamin’ Fun, Sun And Theme Parks!
I almost hate to ask it… but…
Who’s NEVER Been to a California Theme Park?
(Although my family likes to tell the story over and over how I was in my mom’s belly when the whole family went to Disneyland… )
But I disagree on Principle.
I did NOT get to enjoy Space Mountain or PUKE in the Tea Cups.
I did however make a college Fun in the Sun road trip to Southern California, and we did get to see the beach.. but not a lot of Mickey Mouse.
It took nearly 10 years later (and a moving to the East Coast and back to the West and 3 kids later) before I FINALLY got to see darn near all of the California Theme parks…
- Disneyland ( of course!)
- California Adventure (We LOVE the California Screamer!)
- LEGOland (Such a lovely park and Sea Life was nearly our favorite part of the whole park!)
- Knotts Berry Farm (One of my personal favorites, especially when you don’t want the crowds and crazy!)
Okay… I know there are a ton more Cali Amusement parks.. in fact we live only a few hours from Six Flags and others near San Francisco. We’re ready for a few more family road trips to see ’em!
So tell me.. Which California Theme Parks have you been to?
And which do you MOST want to see?
This MONDAY I’ll be participating in a TravelingMom Twitter Party all about Fun in the Sun and California Theme Park Dreamin’!
- Monday June 25th, 7PM Pacific (Wear your Surfer Dude outfit!)
- ON Twitter, Use the Hashtag: #TMOM or #TMOMFUN (I’m @CarissaRogers btw)
- RSVP on the TravelingMom Website (You could win an iPad!)
Disclosure: This has been brought to you by TravelingMom.com. I am a contributor and all around fan of the TravelingMom phenomenon. #TMOM takes place every Monday night, where we talk all things travel (and often all things chocolate).