Mother’s Therapy Organic Hand Sanitizer | Back To School Supplies
When it’s time to fill up your kid’s backpack with back to school supplies, is hand sanitizer on your list?
I love the idea of organic hand sanitizer
In fact, they claim it will MOISTURIZE your skin!
Really? We put that claim to the test. My 2 daughters and my little boy compared a regular brand of hand sanitizer to Mother’s Therapy Organics hand sanitizer.
“Mother’s Therapy Organics created and distributes a unique hand sanitizer with natural cleansing products. It’s preferred over conventional/generic cleansers because of its clean, light cucumber scent, and its use of a natural moisturizer (aloe) for a gentler, safer clean.” —MothersTherapyOrganics.com
Here’s what my in-house product testers found out.
- It smells yummy! The Cucumber scent is not overwhelming, yet fresh.
- When we tested another brand– while that brand dried faster, it left a sticky residue.
- Mother’s Therapy Brand Sanitizer left no residue and was softer on our hands after several minutes than the other brand.
- Also the Mother’s Therapy Sanitizer continued to smell like clean and fresh cucumber for more than 15 minutes after application!
- Alcohol content of other brand: 70%
Natural Alcohol content of Mother’s Therapy: 62%, Plus Aloe.
Definitely liked Mother’s Therapy better than the other brand of sanitizer.
Will they use it in their school lockers?
Like, Totally Mom!!
Disclosure: Mother’s Therapy (Amazon Link) sent me a box of several of their organic lotions and products. I am part of a sponsored campaign with Mother’s Therapy. We happily tested these products and we are giving our honest feedback. You will pay more for the organic mother approved sanitizer. But I’m guessing your hands will think it’s worth it?